North American Media Executive
I've taken many executive programs in my
career - this is the only program that truly improves
your day to day practices by developing you to think
like a leader. And, the things I learned, experienced,
and struggled with, plus the social networks that were
enhanced, directly led to my subsequent career advancement.
Vice President, Content
One of the most engaging and rewarding courses I've ever attended – and I've done lots!
Senior Vice President, Digital Media
Alliance Atlantis Communications Inc.
There is no other program like it that focuses exclusively on our unique business. It has great network applications and provides insights from around the globe.
Executive Creative Director
The Movie Network, Mpix, Family Channel, Playhouse Disney
& Viewer's Choice PayPerView, Astral Media
Today's North American television, digital media
and mobile platform environment is experiencing unprecedented shifts
- How does your company position itself to provide value as language
barriers and borders erode?
- How do you build a brand that has national and international
- How do you leverage a collaborative network of talent to innovate
and deliver content the customer will pay for?
Come join us in Banff, Canada in January to explore these and other
compelling executive leadership issues!
The focus of this 6 day IITL - North America is on:
- strategic thinking and planning
- understanding the changing world of media
- branding and market positioning
- personal leadership style
- human resources, change & innovation leadership
- integrating television & media industry processes
- building asset value through sustainable strategy and/or alliances,
mergers & acquisitions;
- As well as providing networking and other professional development