Asia - Australia Media Executive
Jan. 15 – 20, 2012
to our Three Program Sponsors:
I have taken many executive programs over my career. This was clearly the best ever. A great course, and very timely for the changes that lie ahead in our company.
PT Broadband Multimedia, Jakarta
Cable Television Co
The program was a deep cleanse of mental condition, leaving me with a refreshing plan into the future, and a quiet confidence.
This is an excellent program for TV executives to upgrade their skills, reflect and think out of the box.
Long Jong Chang
MediaCorp Studios Pte Ltd. Singapore
Today's Asian & Australian television, digital
media and mobile platform environment is experiencing unprecedented
shifts and changes.
- How does your company position itself to provide value as language
barriers and borders erode?
- How do you build a brand that has national and international
- How do you leverage a collaborative network of talent to innovate
and deliver content the customer will pay for?
Come join us in Sydney, Australia in January to explore these and other
compelling executive leadership issues!
The focus of this 5-day BEL Asia is on:
- strategic thinking and planning
- understanding the changing world of media
- branding and market positioning
- personal leadership style
- human resources, change & innovation leadership
- integrating television & media industry processes
- building asset value through sustainable strategy and/or alliances,
mergers & acquisitions;
- as well as providing networking and other professional development